Luxe Productions and the Georgetown Ballroom are kicking off the new year in style on Sunday, January 10th with an invitation only festive gala for our Northwest event community of planners, non-profit organizers, wedding industry peeps, couples getting married and anyone interested in throwing a party that transcends the ordinary.
Highlights will include:
- The charming and beguiling dual masters of ceremonies and wedding celebrants, Pastor Kaleb Kerr and Kevin Joyce!
- Outstandingly distinctive Northwest fare by noteworthy Gourmondo Catering, Truly Events, Ciao Thyme Catering, Azafron Paella Catering and Veraci Pizza to name but a delectable few!
- Sublime desserts by artisan pastry chef Ruth-Anne Ford, beloved local baker Suzanne Rosellini of Rosellini Sweets and handcrafted chocolates by chocolatier Ivy Chan of Cocoa Chai Chocolates.
- The knowledgeable and highly trained sommeliers of Élevage Wine presenting their wedding program, notable beverage and wine consultation services, not to mention delicious wine tastings.
- The phenomenal custom invitation designs of Bremelo Press’s Lynda Sherman, Good Press’s Shawna Kitzman and Truly Events’ Jodi Davis. Meet all of the designers and witness their fantastical talents, elegant creations and incomparable styles.
- Unmatched, memorable and modern event photography by Adam Smith and Lifework Images.
- Gorgeous, innovative floral inspirations by the highly regarded Miki Maxey of Miki’s Flowers.
- The illuminating expertise and brilliance of Kathy Justin’s event lighting with KMJ Design.
- Vintage inspired decorations & favors by the cool retro lovelies at Party Partners.
- A bejeweled table display from the boutique Essenza of well crafted, rare and refined wedding rings that enchant, captivate and enthrall created by fine artists Jamie Joseph and Francesca Lacagnina and specialized perfumes for the bride and wedding party.
- Unprecedented valet service and transportation by Butler Valet.
- Unique wedding planning, coordination, celebration design & ceremony consulting by (yours truly!) Luxe Wedding Design.
- Topnotch full audio-visual service by Blue Danube Productions.
- Unrivaled event creation, customized music, performances, choreography, auctioneer services and interactive characters by Enjoy Productions.
- The super fabulous alternative DJ's, Dug! Spinning vinyl gems and specializing in early sixties soul, jazz, rare funk, world, swing, hip-hop and other strange and wonderful genres galore!
- Revolving sets of eclectic and unparalleled musical stylings by Lushy, The Blue 4 Trio, The MoonSpinners, Erin Jorgensen and surprise guests.
- Unbelievably skilled ballroom, hip-hop and tango dancers performing to the live bands and recorded music.
All of these artisans and services brought together in one special venue and oh so much more!
For inquiries or to RSVP please click on the invitation.
We hope to see you on Sunday, 01.10.10!